Saturday, March 17, 2007

.: here :.

I am here!

i hear korang punya batuk-batuk lah. ampun maaf for not updating my blog & causing great "distress" - i didnt think people actually read my blog la

ive actually started typing out my thoughts that are bugging me incessantly into a word document, which is stuck in my thumbdrive, which is stuck in the usb port in my office computer. my boss decided that we have a life and shoo-ed us off at 8pm last night, so i had to pack up in a hurry.


just to start off the blogging streak, again:

an email reply to a friend who was wondering whether i was still alive (i sometimes go to twilight zone)

indeed i am here

in seeming eternity

a borrowed moment.


itu aje yang saya nak bilang makcik dan pakcik.

4 comments:

| nur hafizah | said...

Salams My Dear Darling Sis,

Subhanallah! So great to see your new entry - knowing you're kicking alive! Muahaha!

Anyway, u're stressed? A session of bowling? What abt considering that ..? Or photo-taking at some nicey places? Hmmph .. ponder abt that sis.

Pls take good care of urself & drink lots of plain water - u had recently just recovered from ur flu

=D

Love u sis dear!

madame blossom said...

tu lah.. korang 'shout' kat shoutbox.. batuk2 sampai shoutbox hilang ;p

suhail! oh suhail.. dia da update!

marlina said...

salam semua...

my shoutbox hilaaaaaaang....kenapa eh??? siapa boleh tolooooong...fiza??? hihihi...

anyway, yes, a good bowling session is good. selain dari tu, learning how to roller blade is a good de-stressor too.

| nur hafizah | said...

Heee!

Ok, I nanti re-appear kan your shoutbox eh .. hehe