Friday, April 06, 2007

.: KL :.

Have I ever told you (sometimes I wonder about this "you") that I’ve never really been to KL, except when I was super young, so young that I cant remember anything??? No, not some exotic beach on the caribbean (which would take eons for me to reach). The KL as in KL, which is a 4-6 hr drive from Singapore.

Dont get me wrong (dont think i am a "frog under the husk" trans. from a malay idiom; katak bawah tempurung) - I’ve been to the outskirts - Taman Negara to trek, Bangi (more than once) for some training programme and etc. BUT I’ve never REALLY been to KL as in KL.

I finally went to Bandar Tun Abdul Razak (I think so) recently (ok, not so recent. some time in feb this year), for some 2 days meeting/training programme with some sisters and brothers.

I think I spent a GRAND total of an hour (lebih kurang) in pudu raya (petaling street pun tak sempat) while waiting for the bus home. Ok, I am definitely looking forward to my next KL trip (this time with no business/meeting agenda). This time, in KL as in KL itself.




So, here’s the closest I’ve been to KL & the twin towers (with the aid of 12x zoom camera – kesian kan?????)


During time out from meeting, we went to the tasik/lake nearby, ada pulak rainbow. masya allah. It was pretty indeed. Subhanallah.

ok, i am rather proud of this. it was my first time (sort of) in KL and i took the LRT ALONE!!! ALL ALONE to pudu raya. (of course, there were other commuters)

sunlight on KL. view from the train. It was a pretty sight.

side track sikit: And so, i was with my bagpack, alone, taking pictures. There was an african guy with his friends.

Him: Taking pictures for a school project?

Me: (u mean, i look that young??) No. I am actually from Singapore. Blah blah blah.

he was there to study. singapore, he said, was too expensive.

kwang kwang kwang.

5 comments:

| nur hafizah | said...

Saya suka gambar-gambar yang awak petik tu semua!!! Nanti kita cuba sama-sama macam mana nak mencantikkan gambar-gambar yang bakal kita petik masa dekat KL ok.

Saya sangat-sangat tidak sabar untuk ke KL bersama awak-awak!

'What rubbish am I talking!?? - Crap!'

Fizaaaa!!!

Sorry pink .. hehe ..

madame blossom said...

subhanallah!!! the rainbow pic yang close up tu.. is soooo beautiful.

i think i need to change my camera.

i think you're good.

actually kan.. i've almost never taken the LRT..
i think i did.. once - don't remember with who also..

marlina said...

and so,its obvious that the ladies are gearing up for KL. soon, soon, soon, insya allah.

i ambik gambar rainbow tu, BELAMBAK, macam orang jakun. i think boleh nampak seh the 7 colours. the clearest rainbow ive seen. cuma lambat sgt nak upload semua.

marlina said...

oh yes, blossom. should get a camera. or a new batt charger (unless its more ex than a camera). sbb i nak cakap yang ur camera, i think captures lighting very well - somehow, bila ambil, jadi cantik sangat (or is it me??? kakakaka).

madame blossom said...

wah piang!? lagi sikit terbegik..

aiyah.. but u have the sweetest smile la.. asal orang point camera kat dia aje.. that smile come out..naturally gitu eh?