Thursday, November 22, 2007

.: thursday FALL :.

i was walking to work, thinking about life, singing praises to God, thinking about men's cruelty - which i wanted to blog about after bawling my eyes with tears watching "innocent voices" late last night.

feeling fortunate that i am alive. i was contented.

then i suddenly tripped over the steps which i have been climbing on my way to work for almost 2 years now, and at the same second, dropped my icy mocha soya which happens to be my current craze.

innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. i told myself, its ok. we all fall.

i dont know why i fell but there must be a good reason to it. maybe it is a sign from God, telling me i will one day die. How ironic since i was reading about death on my way to work.

maybe, i fell so that i can pick myself up again.

the morning, despite the fall has not turned out bad at all. i managed to save 3/4 of my icy mocha soya.

1 comment:

madame blossom said...

maybe, the fall is a sign telling you to WATCH YOUR STEPS!

sedap skali ke icy mocha soya tu? anyway, i can't imagine having that now.. cause i'm coughing so bad, it hurts.