Thursday, August 16, 2007

moral support

ok, if you have a whole year to pay back the days that you've missed your puasa/saum/fast, when do you do it?

the month just before fasting month! apparently, i have been procrastinating (i need to deal with this) till i cant procrastinate longer...teruk kan.

but thats not the point of this entry...in view of my fasting, my chinese-malaysian colleague has been extra concerned. this morning...

YP: marlina, are u ok or not? u've been fasting right.
Me: Yah, I am good lah
YP: U feeling cold? (coz i was wearing my jacket la)
Me: yeah, a bit. maybe because i am fasting (its actually raining heavily)
YP: I think i will fast la, for one day with you - to give u moral support.

kwang kwang kwang. yes, my colleagues are concerned that i am not eating.




2 comments:

madame blossom said...

u're having such an impact on ur non muslim friends.. i'm amazed. :)

marlina said...

heh...

i have a loud presence maybe? and i am blessed with good colleagues...alhamdulillah...

oh, and being one of the FEW malays around at work highlights what i do la...